Monday, June 02, 2003

Holding off... Don't know for how long...

The eMachine is still down. I found out what happened to it, so Im trying to recover my files so I can wipe the system again and reformat with WinME. Its less stable than Win2K, but it will have to do. Im tired lately. I don't know why. Sunday morning it felt like I hadn't slept all that well, to which I didn't. I guess the sinking feeling that the computer is shot untill I can pull the data out of it is what really hurts.

I put a call into 2 people for help, maybe I can see if the engeneer here at the station has a solution to help out. He's been good on information lately, so he may be another option.

I wasn't in the mood to listen to music today. After listening to KLAQ, and hearing the same old shit they play, I turned to all the other presets on my radio. KHRO, KLAQ, KTSM, KHEY, KSII, XHEPR, KPRR all had SHIT flowing thru the airwaves. I just shut off the radio. I had the CD player in the car with me, but I didnt feel like hooking it up, and messing with it this morning. Even at work I haven't listened to anything.

I may go home and take a nice nap in a cold, dark room. It just feels like one of those days.

No comments: