Saturday, June 21, 2003

Im feeling tired. It's been a long day with its share of highs and lows

It all started with a phone call no one would answer. It forced me to get up and answer it. Instead of me going back to bed, I was forced to finish washing the car, while I was still trying to wake up. I begrudgingly did it, and tried to get back to sleep, but there was no point. Im going to unplug the damn phone and no one is going to wake me up for anything.

I played golf with Yolie and Evelyn today, and I think we won. We barely kept score. I got three holes in one, and Ev got 2. Yolie managed the same, but I think we wern't counting those games. We stopped for some Ocean Waters from Sonic and drank them in the car. Rather mundane.

Well, the eyelids are weighing heavy. I will write back later today (Sunday).

No comments: