Monday, June 16, 2003

This is cool. This is just too cool.

I've been playing with and tweaking Mozilla on the laptop today, and I have to say its much better than Internet Explorer 6.0. The tabbed browsing feature just blows my mind to new horizons. Im strongly considering changing my preferences to keep Mozilla as my default web browser. I just need to work out the secutrity on it to make sure everything is cool.

The weekend was alright. I think that half my family got food poisoning from Logans. It's odd cause we all almost had the same food items, exept for my mom and myself. Our only difference was Caesar salads that tasted funny. My sister-in-law was first with the upset stomach, then my dad, then my brother. We never returned faster home ever.

Earlier, we had given my dad a new dash mat for his truck. It's embroidered with his name and his favorite team logo from NFL's Raiders. He loves it. It matches the truck perfectly.

Well, Greg is back today, and its more of the same El Paso bashing that he has been on for years.

Been listening to Teddy's trance mixes. Great energizers in the AM.

No comments: