Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Tangerine Alert... Watch for tangerines flying

Im still kicking. Life goes on, and I follow. It's a nice agreement. Nothing new has happened as of yet. I keep thinking that this is the calm before the storm. I can't place my finger on it, but it seems like one of those lingering feelings that occupy the back of your head that something is on its way. Maybe its my lack of sleep. I don't know why Im so tired lately. I fell asleep sometime around 3:30pm yesterday. I woke at about 7pm cause of the garage door. I couldn't get back to sleep untill sometime past 1am.

The computer is still down, the room is ashambles, the car is dirty, the bank account is being looted by my bills, and Im at a strange complacency that thinks life is good.

Ive done some soul searching lately, and I will spill it all later. Right now Im busy at work. Ive been listening to:

Queen - Somebody to love
Asia - Heat of the Moment
Electric Light Orchestra - Sweet Talking Woman
Eagles - Lyin' Eyes

The next one will be interesting.

No comments: