Thursday, June 19, 2003

the light was creeping, down, down, down
while we were sleeping, suddenly we hit the ground

You can't help but sing that song off the top of your lungs. I know (and so did the rest of the building) I was. This morning was an interesting one. I actually had a good night's sleep for the first time in a while. I fell asleep late, which is nothing new, but usually when that happens, Im always suffering later cause of it. Im strangely energetic, and Im not attributing it to those Stacker 2's I took today. I was feeling energetic before taking them.

I've begun the process of looking for a new job. I want something with job security, and good pay. I want to buy that damn Mustang cause Im tired of staring at them from afar. Government jobs are stable and secure, and usually well paid. I originally thought of being a manager somewhere in town, but Im also broadening my search to Las Cruces. Something soothing and calming about that growing town.

Music listened to today:

Fleetwood Mac - Steal Your Heart Away, What's the World Coming To, Peacekeeper, Say You Will

Well, Im going o update again later, Im looking for cool things again. Im still impressed with the guy that built an 800mhz computer from a Nintendo.

No comments: