Monday, June 09, 2003

tomorrow feels like a new day comming, I can't see it being all for nothing,
and I know its as good as the whole world's gonna get

Yep. Ive got a feeling its a new day, the sun is shining. Im in a strangely good mood, and I cannot explain. Maybe Im better now that I was able to salvage my data from the eMachine over the weekend. I broke down, and bought a new 30 gig. Hard Drive. So far, I have been unable to use the HDD the way I want with Windows ME, but Im hoping to have it up and running by late this afternoon. I already have the HDD partitioned and formatted for WinME.

The weekend was nice. Hot, but nice. The waterpump on the Master Cool at the house gave out on saturday. I had 2 fans blowing in my room that only mixed the hot air, but still made it bearable. That and sleeping naked helped. Friday night was nice, Evelyn and I chased the lightning and electrical storm on friday. We went all the way to Santa Theresa Airport in Nm to see the lightning unabated by city lights. I scared the shit out of myself thinking a desert plant was a group of people out in the middle of nowhere. Other than that, the weekend was pretty nice.

I hadn't a chance to listen to anything more than KHRO this morning, which was nice cause I heard some great songs:

Radiohead - There There
Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong
Default - Wasting My Time

I may be back later.

No comments: