Friday, June 06, 2003

...yeah the waiting is the hardest part
everyday gets one more yard

Ok, I just recieved the fix for the eMachine. The problem is I got it this morning at 5:45 am here at work. This means that I need to go home and start fixing the computer. Take victories where they lay.

While I was getting information about the phone of my dreams, I found the tech specs for it, and a nice flash site so you can try the phone. T-Mobile.com has a flash animation site, but its slow to react, and I would feel bad for those with dialup connections to go to that site.

Im extremely tired. I've been busy all week, and its starting to catch up to me. I was thinking of marking my anniversary with a repeat of 2 years ago, but I may forego it for a year. Monetary reasons are weighing on my mind, so it could go different ways. The day is still young.

I will write again soon.

No comments: