Saturday, June 14, 2003

We are the champions
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
No time for loosers
Cause we are the champions... of the world


Hello Voyeurs.Well, seeing as its now officially Sunday, Im late with the Saturday blog. Friday was great. The gang and I showed Teddy the time of his life dining and golfing and even alittle good natured racing topped off with some batting cage fun. We took Teddy for dinner at Kona Kreek, where we all had the beef brochette. I frayed from the group by getting a slightly differrent side dish, otherwise an excelent meal.

For desert, we originally planned on going for some Cold Stone Icecream, but we decided it wouldnt fit in on our schedules. We got Kristoph's and took it on the road. We got to Putt Putt Golf & Games around 8:30 and didn't leave untill sometime close to 11:30. After a round of golf (which I never bet much more than $5) that my team won by one point, we went for a ride on the go-karts. I utilized my skills from the Gran Turismo series of games to my advantage, and dominated everyone on the track, except for Yolie. She had the luck of the Irish for having spun out on every single time out on track.

Saturday was a lazy one. I didn't get around to making copies of Teddy's heavy/progressive/dance/trance CD sets untill almost 7pm, and was further delayed when my CD burning software NERO started acting up on me. It's done this even when the computer was loaded with WinME, so I m thinking its a hardware and motherboard problem. I don't think that the eMachine motherboard was built for the dual CD burner/ DVD on a single IDE cable. As a going away gift, I let him have a Chemical Brothers CD that I think he would like.

Well, I best be off. Im up late doing the blog, and hoping some of you voyeurs enjoyed this jaunt.

Scores:
Mike & Evelyn = 112
Teddy & Yolie = 113

No comments: