Thursday, June 26, 2003

we are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong
searching our hearts for so long
both of us knowing...
love is a battlefield
-Pat Benetar

Its thursday. Why can't it be saturday? Screw wanting it to be friday, I'd rather want to be home on saturday and not at work friday counting down the clock. Makes sense, right? *sigh* Im still alittle down from yesterday, but Im getting over it. I found that the seats for Fleetwood Mac are great seats. I've seen some of the playlists they sing for other arenas and its going to be a list of songs not written my Christine McVie, which means its going to be a rock show for the most part. I had philisophical discussions with alot of people here at the station about the singles released by FM, and where those people are going to be seated in the Don Haskins Center. It will be a memorable concert for sure.

PEACE!

No comments: