Thursday, June 05, 2003

...and I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
gonna stand my ground, and I won't back down

It's one of those days that you feel invincible, or indemnible. It's odd how it feels, I haven't felt this confident in months. There's not much out there for me to feel this way, so its alittle odd how that works. Fathers Day is comming soon and my brother, sister-in-law and myself are gearing up to get him something he's been wanting for a while. His truck is in need of a dash mat, since it spends its time in the backyard and out in the middle of the sun for most of the afternoon. We're thinking of getting it embroidered with his name.

I've been nostalgic listening to music:

Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down
Judas Priest - Turbo Lover
Inxs - Devil Inside
Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
David Bowie - Scarry Monsters (and Super Creeps)
Gi Gi Agostino - I'll Fly With You (Blah, Blah)

I may get the eMachine up later today.

No comments: