Wednesday, December 01, 2004

What is with this stupid cold snap?

It's fucking cold! It's not your run of the mill cold, its BITTERLY cold. We are fucking 4 degrees colder than Chicago! As I type this, its 24 degrees outside! AACK!

Well, I got the Mustang back yesterday, and I am 100% satisfied with how it turned out. It was ready to take home without delay, and with the added Mustang logo's I added to the doors, it looks like a completely different car. I am definitely happy with how it came out. I now have all my attention back to the little things I can do to it to keep making it distinguishable from other Stangs on the road. Tires and that GT exhaust are still at the top of my list.

I got almost all of my Xmas shopping done, and I have to say, braving the malls isn't as bad as I remember it to be from last year. I look back at my archives and read some of the parkinglot stories and realize that's only at Wal-Mart those incidents happened. Tee-hee. I still don't know what the hell to get Joe & Ivette, and my parents have hinted what they want, so its a matter of getting what everyone wants now. IM glad the three people I already bought gifts for are out of the way.

I fell asleep yesterday around 4pm and really didn't wake up until around midnight when I had heartburn. I woke up, looked for antacid tablets and gave up on those, took a glass of milk and went back to sleep for 3 more hours before I had to get ready for work. I think I heard the phone ring last night, but I wasn't too sure about it. I saw no new calls on the phone screen, so I take it there wasn't anyone.

Well, I need to get back to work. IM hungry, I might go out and get something from Car's Jr or someplace like that.

No comments: