Monday, December 06, 2004

SERVICE ENGINE SOON

Those three words aren't the three you wanna see in the morning light up the dashboard. I had thought in the back of my mind that the light would turn on when work would be done to the body of the car. I just was really hoping it wouldn't. So I now have to reset the computer.

Speaking of the computer, it is on its way in to El Paso, and should be arriving tomorrow. It is gonna ROCK!

Since including a WiFi card with the purchase of the laptop, I have been seriously eyeing "hotspots" in town, looking for some free internet access points. PC World has a great little WiFi finder tool on its website, and I was slightly surprised that Cappetto's Italian restaurant has WiFi setup for their customers. Enjoying some great Italian food and surfing online is gonna rock! Still, there's Kristophs for coffee...

No comments: