Saturday, December 04, 2004

Laptop update

Since buying the Dell, I have been eye-ing their website seeing how far along they are with the building and shipping of the computer. Well, for not looking all day, they sure are fast! I come to find out that they finished building and testing it, its now packaged and shipped out, so I should be getting it very soon.

I have to say, I can't wait. I wanna go to a coffee house and use the laptop to get online and surf the web while enjoying a cup of coffee. I also wanna go out and about, cruise around town, get bored, open up the laptop, take the camera with me and take pictures on the fly, upload them to the laptop and edit, then go somewhere and post them. This is going to seriously change my web browsing experiences.

Sitting here, I just realized that I dont have any pictures of myself at the beach in Corpus Christi. I am gonna have to solve that one soon.

No comments: