Wednesday, December 08, 2004

So guess where I am Blogging from...

Well, its comfortable, electric, and isn't in front of a desk. I am blogging from the bed on my brand new Dell. Its working great, and I plan to take it to work tomorrow to download all the little things that the eMachine had in it. Right now, the eMachine is still in my room, but It will soon go under de-commissioning and relocating to my dad. He needs a faster computer, and what better way than to give him mine. My mom will get my large 19 inch monitor and my dad will get her 12 inch screen. Things will work out for the better.

The interesting thing about the laptop is the keyboard configuration is almost identical to the Panasonic Toughbook I have. The only difference is the placement of some of the special function keys, and the keyboard is a lot easier to type. I have already watched a DVD, so its working like gangbusters. I have already found that there is an unsecured WiFi near me, I might do some war-walking and see if I can find it or find a way of grabbing a slightly better signal.

More tomorrow.

No comments: