Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I hate post snow festivities

Ok, so I am a freak for driving home with the top down yesterday afternoon. I couldn't help it. Everything was good, but one mile on the freeway told me otherwise. I wasn't cold, that wasn't the problem. The problem was the sand/salt mix they dumped on the road to keep the roads free from icing over. IM all for ice-free roadways. I just hate that its on the road and kicked up while IM driving. Yes, yes, I know I should have had the top up and drove home, but what about guys on motorcycles? They had to suffer getting tiny pebbles pound them on their way home.

Maybe IM just complaining to hear myself complain.

I've been playing with Linux lately. IM trying to get this one program to run but its being stubborn. Maybe I will get some help in a few minutes.

Ciao.

No comments: