Thursday, December 02, 2004

I've created a monster

Since starting my blog a year and a half ago, I really didn't realize it would set off a chain reaction on behalf of my friends and give them the voice of a BLOG. Evelyn was first, then Yolie, then Ivette and now finally Joe is up and blogging! I must warn you, however. His site is highly entertaining, save for the atrocious spelling of words. It's his thoughts that count, not his spelling, so keep that in mind.

Some of the regulars to my site have seen my Xmas list for 2004 and have noticed some rather pricey items just itching to be bought and sent to me. Well, I took off the most expensive one off the list because, well, I bought it for myself. That's right, I bought myself a brand new Dell laptop. It's an Inspiron 1000 that's been fully tricked out, and strangely enough, was $1 less than the entry level Inspiron 1150, with fewer amenities (If you compare the prices this month, they are higher. I got the Dell at a discounted price before the end of November!). It came with a host of freebies, including a printer, wireless internet card, 512MB memory, 40gig HDD and 3 year warranty. Free shipping was also included. I should be periodically checking in on Dell to see the process of my order goes, and hopefully in 10 days (maybe sooner) I will get my brand spanking (I love a good spanking) new laptop!

Who's got the paddle!

No comments: