Tuesday, December 07, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET LV

I will admit, I have been stopped by cops. A lot of cops. Only once in the Mustang, but not for speeding. I've been ticketed, but I have also been let off with a warning a few times. Those traffic cameras at intersections that catch red-light runners never give you a warning, and always give you a ticket. It stands to reason, if you are a habitual red-light runner, you either need to break your habit or get a high paying job to pay off those fines. Well, I found a third option. I just stop and think to myself if the car was stolen, wouldn't you want the plates to be identified or photographed so you'd know where it was, and who was in it?

Don't ask me why I was looking at these. All I figure is it was a woman, or a group of women who conspired to do this. They're funny, don't get me wrong, but some women have issues...

I really don't know why pictures, images and websites devoted to abandoned public dwellings fascinate and intrigue me so much. I guess its as close to humanly possible to travel back in time. When I found a site devoted to the abandoned subway tunnels of the UK, I had to stop a moment and take it all in. Go ahead, there's no lead paint chips to ingest here- that I know of anyways...

IM sorry in advance for this, but this is fucking funny. Lets just say I know someone who has one, and found it to be eerily similar and disturbingly accurate. I am gonna be disowned, I just know it.

ANYONE WANT ME? Free to a good home?

No comments: