Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Mall -- revisited

Good morning all, I am writing this post while using Linux. I've also been handed another OS by the main tech engineer from the radio station to play with when I get home. Its pretty damn cool.

Well, I braved the malls again yesterday. Don't ask me why, but I had been on a kick lately to find high-thread count bed sheets and comforters. Maybe I've been watching the Style channel, maybe its cause I want better bedding, I don't know. It was rather strange how yesterday worked out.

I got to the mall, and found a spot literally at the edge of the parkinglot. I wasn't going to attempt to look for anything closer to the mall, I figured it was a futile effort. I lock up, walk half the distance of the mall's length and spend 20 minutes comparing and color-matching fabrics that I wanted. I paid and left the mall. In total, 25 minutes. I got on the freeway and realized that was the fastest pre-holiday crunch purchase I had ever done at the mall.

No comments: