Thursday, July 31, 2003

Tax Free Weekend means SHOPPING BINGE!!!

Ok, now Im back in black. Damn Clearchannel didn't send my check untill this morning, when they normally send it the night before. It's here, thats all I care about. I brought along the checkbook, cause the cell phone is up today. Im biding time untill tomorrow. Here in the El Paso/ Las Cruces area, we have a Tax-Free weekend for back to school supplies, including clothes. Tomorrow officially kicks off the weekend and I want to go shopping at JC Pennys so I don't get charged the taxes on the card. The more money I save the better.

Im not verry good at suffering fools. The idiots... no that is too nice, the fucking dunderpates at the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce had really dragged us at the radio station around the ground thinking we booked them and Fort Bliss' top brass for a special function of theirs. I denied them access to the radio airwaves uninvited. The woman that had said she booked us, booked her and her guests on KTSM TV, and they thought it was radio. I guess they figured it out when they didn't see any cameras in the small studio...

I did call her back and make sure that things were ok. She is a wreck, but she is also blaming others, and not herself. I blame her completely. It made us seem like there was a lack of communication on our side, when it was all on her side for not corraling these nit-wits like she should have done...

Im at peace, I found my center. I am one with the moment, you own it, you never let it go... Ooops, wrong moment.

No comments: