Thursday, July 17, 2003

CLAUDETTE THROWS A HISSY FIT

Yeah. Like the dreams of winning the Powerball Super Jackpot, I figured that I would see some rain with what was left of the hurricaine. Like my numbers for the Powerball, I didn't see shit come from it. The winds came. With that said, I had my windows down and laundry on the line. The winds kicked up, the skies grew black and the local news outlets were nearly orgasming over the change in our normally blistering weather with emergency news broadcasts at the first sightings of lightning. The advisories were issued sometime close to 5pm and, well, there hasn't been a lick of rain here and its almost 8pm (MST).

It's still thundering outside. Its like Claudette was miffed that she didn't turn into a raving force 3 hurricaine and cause serious dammage so she is slowly pissing off the weather wherever she goes. She's also pissing me off cause I have 2 loads of laundry... that I had... to take off... the line...

Oh, fuck! Im a suburban housewife!

No comments: