Friday, July 11, 2003

drool.... I can't stop drooling....


The Apple Store
is just too enticing. I was checking out the 360 degree view of the Triumph bike I mentioned earlier today when I was prompted to update some of the plug-ins for Quicktime. I couldn't find the place to update, and I didn't feel like downloading another version of Quicktime so I did some searching of their site. I wanted to look at their iPod for Windows when I feast my eyes on the computer of my dreams. Their newest PC killer is their Apple G5 and its hair-blazing amazing!

I decided to spec out a model with top of the line everything. $13,230.90 for a fully loaded! This is how much I bought my Cavalier for in 2000! On the plus side its only $299 a month if I wanted it PAID OVER 48 MONTHS!!!

Hmm... maybe...

No comments: