Sunday, July 06, 2003

Slippery When Wet

There's a damn good reason I didn't update shit this past week. Other than having a funeral to attend, I have spent almost every afternoon basking in the warm flow of an in-ground jacuzzi and swimming pool. Spending hours upon hours swimming around in a heated pool and jacuzzi is fun. Lets see, spent Thursday evening at the pool, Friday evening at the pool, and Saturday evening, and into Sunday Morning in the pool. Obviously Im here at the house cause, well, I spent alittle too much time out and didn't get back in untill 4am. Time well worth spent. All I have to say is night swimming is great. Skinny-Dipping is better!

One of the greatest links I had recieved while on my time off is for those who hadn't had a chance to shoot off some fireworks this past 4th of July . Have fun!

No comments: