Thursday, July 17, 2003

CLAUDETTE REACHES EL PASO

Yup. It's officially here. The winds kicked up early yesterday afternoon, causing a rough and choppy ride home. From about 2pm untill recent, the winds had the smell of rain in them, and there were little clouds that could carry the smell at that time. The skies opened up around 11pm last night and hasn't stopped raining since. It was actually nice this morning. Getting on the road at 4:45am, the roads were unadulterated by tons of traffic, so it was super smooth cruising into work. It actually started to rain harder after I got to work. Running into a building carrying a laptop is tough to do. Maybe next time I will leave the Panasonic behind... nah.

With Claudette performing her swan song over our heads here in town, our temperatures are dropping like a fat-man having a heart attack. Our temperatures arent going to go higher than 90 degrees. This is perfectly ok with me, but the humidity will suck for the days comming afterwards.

I agree with Yolie's comments the other day. I miss Evelyn and Yolie. I miss going to Cold Stone Ice Creamery, I miss going to Kristoph's, I miss just fucking around and driving everywhere and nowhere in particular. We wasted time, but we wasted time in a grand fashion. We enjoyed being bored together. There was something just so comforting about being in the same car, enjoying our companies, hearing each of us talk. *Lauging* I really miss Yolie's burps. Something only we can laugh at. Certainly, they weren't lady-like of her to do, but among friends who gave a shit?

Anyways. I need to pay somewhat attention to the show. I'll be updating things later.

PEACE!

No comments: