Monday, July 14, 2003

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET VII

NO!!! THIS WAS MY IDEA!!! I still have the prototype. Ghettopoly in my version was called Slumlord in which you were owners of slums and your objective, that was so close to Monopoly, was to get the most ammount of property and charge outrageous rent to those who essentially squatted. You lost money if the Housing Authority were called, or if they wanted their 20ftx20ft loft fixed for some reason. The play pieces included a car on cinder blocks, a crack pipe, a .45, a gold necklace with "$" pendant and a crowbar. I still remember a Community Pest card I made: "Tennants complain about lack of heat, install higher wattage light bulbs, pay $20."

I was evil when I was young. Somehow, I didn't get this done when I was a kid. Tattoos for kids? Where are the child's rights activists? Where is the Child Welfare People? Im all for tattoos, but to give them to your kids, who might not want them in 10 years is a crime in my eyes. What are these parents thinking?

Speaking of what were they thinking, what wonder drug was this person on thinking of the Orgasmatic Washing Machine? This flash animation site is absolutely fucking hilarious! I just don't know if Orange Essence is a real detergent... From what I gathered, its actually an advertisment for a phone company of some kind. There are some sick puppies out there.

Enjoy you voyeurs!

No comments: