Monday, July 21, 2003

Sunday bloody Sunday

Yesterday was kinda cool. Woke up early which wasn't cool, but I headed off to my defensive driving class early so I can get it out of the way. I took one of those comedy defensive driving classes. It made the 6 and a half hours bearable. The seats we had were wooden chairs and are fine if you were sitting down for a meal for at the most 40 minutes and that was stretching. The instructor was a pleasant fat man with a great attitude.

I've been to one of the non-comedy courses and I couldn't believe life could get boring fast. We all introduced ourselves to the group of 26 on a Sunday morning and found that there are a good number of people that listen to my station. A German citizen was there and is a reluctant fan of the show. He and I spoke alot, and no, I didn't try any of my German.

After school was over, I just puttered around town checking out the sights and rarely seen areas of town. Santa Theresa, Nm is a beautiful little town, and so is the rest of the Upper Valley area. I still need to call around for a transmission service on my Cavalier. I also need to get a new air filter. I've been needing one for a few weeks now.

More updates later, Im compiling a new Strange Findings update. I just can't believe this...

No comments: