Thursday, July 10, 2003

Crackatoa isn't just another Island Chain in the Pacific

Ow ow ow ow ow. Im still feeling it. I think they're broken, or at least one of them. I was walking barefoot in the house last night and took the corner to get in my room and WhAm! I hit the edge of the door with my two small toes on my right foot. Ow ow ow ow ow. My smallest toe has swelled nicely, and its rather difficult for me to walk. I have a rather odd limp. It's kinda funny, but not much. This hurts.

Well, Evelyn and Yolie got to Corpus Christy in 10 hours, which is amazing. If I remember right, I think it took some 7 or 8 hours to get to San Antonio some time back. They have felt first hand humidity at its best. They also have a pet pelican perched on their balcony. Im already making plans for a visit. It sounds nice out there.

Damn, its almost show time. Gotta get the room ready.

No comments: