Monday, July 21, 2003

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET VIII

You ever have the urge to to into internet chatrooms and try meeting someone just to try it? Yeah, sometimes its fun to just go in and see who is desperate enough to jump your bones. This, though is completely uncalled for. ABC NEWS.com is reporting that Prisoner Pen Pal websites are going too far. Why? Well, take this breif bio of a female prisoner: "Kind hearted Christian serving time for murder". Yeah, the hypocracy shines like the sun on that statement untill you realize that it's a personal ad for the child-murdering Susan Smith!

I actually was asked via an instant message to my Sennheister account on Yahoo if I really know my roman numerals with the Strange Findings starting to creep up in numbers. The answer is no. I failed Algebra 3 times in school and hate math in general. Thats why I use this site for help with roman numerals. It's a nice little time killer.

DILDO. What are you sick, disgusting people thinking of? This is a well respected city in Newfoundland! Man, what goes on in your mind is disturbing...

Is it me, or has a Danny Bonaduce look-alike snapped and created an interesting buisness where it is his buisness to KIDNAP PEOPLE? These morons actually get paid to kidnap the people they are hired by. I wonder if I can set up a website that I will offer a ass-kicking service to anyone who shells out $1,000. I think I could make some good scratch and get some good excersize...
*Danny Bonaduce is not a kidnapper... His name and face are used cause the freak on the kidnapping website looks like a backwoods version of Bonaduce.

There, I think that clears the waters. Much more later.

No comments: