Friday, August 01, 2003

Into the belly of the beast...

I have this overwhelming feeling that this isn't going to be a pleasant jaunt thru the mall. In today's El Paso Times, they have a circular fr JC Pennys advertising specials... I had a nightmare last night that I was fighing this chick from Juarez for a t-shirt she took out of my hands. I may not be far off from that.

Im going to try and get everything done the next few days, Im trying to finalize everything to take to Corpus Christy. Im trying to get all my bills paid and spend as little actual dollars as possible. I dug out one of our better cameras for the trek, Im probably going to have so much fun taking pictures all the way there. That oughta get the first roll of film used up.

Fleetwood Mac is coming next week. I soooo can't wait. Joe had voulenteered his taxi service to Ivette and me, cause we were thinking how bad the parking is going to be. The more I talk with people, the more I see people going. Ivette and I have pretty good seats. Others got better seats, but regardless, its going to be great. Two hours of music from the band that changed the way I listen to music is going to be great.

Im going to search for more Strange Findings. Laterz voyeurs.

No comments: