Friday, August 08, 2003

Yeah, did you see an update? Tough little phone...

I spent most of the afternoon doing small errands out and about, almost forgetting about the phone. I took Mike Dee from KPRR home yesterday, and in return he treated for lunch. While we ate, my phone went off and I didn't realize it untill I felt the vibration function. I wouldn't have thought it was my phone if it hadn't done that. I got home and changed some of the settings on the phone, including the correct time. I mistakenly had the phone on 24 hour time when I programmed it, so the phone alarm didn't go off when it should have. It's fixed. I still need to see why I can't email pictures. I guess I need to call T-Mobile about that. Doing good personally. I may do some cruising later today. Haven't taken a good cruise in a while. Gonna find some Strange Findings links today.

In a little while, voyeurs!

No comments: