Sunday, August 10, 2003

This weekend blows. Blows like a bad hooker.

T-1 week until I take off to Corpus Christy, and already there is mud slung onto the windshield of the trip. I had outfitted my car with some required mechanical repairs, and already I have been asked if I could take a rental. If I wanted to take a rental, I would have saved all the mechanical repairs to rent the car and not take mine. I digress.

This weekend has sucked. It's been too hot to do much more than sit and watch TV. Im watching Contact on TNT. I think its the first movie in a long time to give me chills up my spine at the aspects of possible alien contact. Im also watching my phone's battery die completely. I want it to recharge fully and be conditioned, unlike the old Nokia that I recharged it every moment I could.

I haven't decided whether or not to do another update today, but I guess that will change if I find something worth it.

Voyeurs...

No comments: