Sunday, May 25, 2003

Tomorrow Never Dies

With everything done for the weekend, its pretty much a craps shoot what to do. Yesterday was alright, went to Kristoph's for some coffee, and drove around alittle while. While we were out, we were invited to a party to celebrate Ivette's graduation her way. Her mom had thrown a party a few weeks ago to which she didn't like the outcome. It'll be nice to see some of the old gang again. I have tomorrow off, which means I will have some serious fun. It's rare I have a holiday off, since most times Im working and can't really do much untill after I get off work. Not many places are going to be open tomorrow, but its all good. Nothing like driving around on empty streets to relax.

I did make some use of my free time yesterday:

Austin Powers in GOLDMEMBER
Tomorrow Never Dies

Music Listened to:

Allison Krauss & Union Station - Lucky One
Manic Street Preachers - Everything Must Go
Linkin Park - Don't Stay, Faint
Fleetwood Mac - Peacekeeper, Steal Your Heart Away, What's the world comming to
Cubanate - Oxyacetylene, Human Drum, Body Burn (Julian Beeston Mix Extended)

No comments: