Thursday, May 22, 2003

...and it feels like the only way is the wrong way

This morning was quite interesting. You know when something isnt quite right, but you can't put your finger on it? I kinda witnessed it first hand when I was leaving the house. I leave at the unGodly time of 4:45am (on average) and saw an old Ryder truck start to take off. When I pulled my car out of the garage, I noticed the neighbors F-150's spare tire laying on the ground. Something screwey was going on that I interrupted...

To drown out those images about stealing shit from cars, I cranked the music. Today started off with an old Fleetwood Mac compilation I put together. So far, today's other music has included such fine artists as:

The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
Metallica - Too late, Too late
Fluke - Atom Bomb
Filter - The Only Way (is the wrong way)
Grand Theft Audio - As Good As It Gets
Queensryche - Silent Lucidity

Damn. I just realized theres only some 12 minutes before showtime. Music will stop after Queensryche.

No comments: