Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Sweet Dreams are made of these

Krispy Kreme. Yup, that sugary-sweet donut that has caught the insulin dependent off guard is in my thoughts, as well as my parents. They seem to forget that the lines, and we are talking about the Drive Thru lines, are long and in the heat the car will overheat. I guess I could walk in, but then there's standing thats an issue.

That excuse will not fly.

Ive been in the wierdest state of mind the last 2 hours. Relaxation mixed with moments of panic are almost daily occurences. I partially blame those Stacker 2's I took sometime around 4:45am today. They last a long time. I still need to burn that CD that Yolie loaned me. I popped it in my computer after getting it yesterday and just listened to it. I lost alittle track of time, but it was worth it.

Just 19 more minutes before I can go home...

No comments: