Friday, May 23, 2003

shout, shout, let it all out
these are the things I can do without

Ever have one of those mornings when the music you are listening to just makes you sing at the top of your voice, loud & proud? Yeah, Fleetwood Mac does that for me. Their latest, and odds are final album Say You Will was burning up the CD player this morning, and if Im not flying down I-10 at 80mph, I'd get to get all the good songs in one drive, but I shorted myself by one song. I woke up about 2 minutes before the alarm clock went off, but still took my sweet-ass time getting out of bed. I can't help that my bed is extremely comfy at 4am.

I helped Evelyn with her computer yesterday, there wasn't much I could do for it other than a voodoo witch chant and sacrificial chicken as a peace offering. It was a complete restore of the system from the OE disks. I say an ounce of prevention saves a pound of pain. I should be one to talk. Im running Windows 2000 Pro without a proper start-up disk set. Its the same problem Evelyn encountered last night where if she had this disk set, she would still have her files including her games and other files.

Old hat.

I had listened this morning to:

Fleetwood Mac - Say You Will (album)
Uncle Kracker - In a little while
Tears for Fears - Shout
Grand Theft Audio - Stoopid Ass
Filter - The Only Way (is the wrong way)
No Doubt - Running

No comments: