Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Hold me closer Tiny Dancer, count the headlights on the highway.

Man did this morning suck. You know what the sound of an alarm clock makes when you hear it drop to the floor? Well, I have come to recognize that sound all too well lately and this morning, other than waking up 20 minues before the fucking thing went off to go whiz it fell to the point where I had to actually turn on lights in the room to find it. Any sane person would cut their losses and start their day, but not me. I never advertised myself as sane so I went back to sleep untill my normal wake up time.

After leaving the house, I realized somewhere past McCrae heading to work that I forgot my eye glasses in the center console of the truck. I have good vision, but STIGMATISM SUCKS! Headlights look like stars QUADRUPLED thanks to the most fucked up stigmatism I had ever heard about. My left eye doubles the image above the visual point, and the right eye is a side by side stigmatism.

Im calming myself down listening to music. If you think my vision was all fucked, you oughta hear what I listen to:
-Patsy Cline - Walkin' after midnight
-Eminem - Loose Yourself
-Elton John - Tiny Dancer
-Eagles - The Last Resort

I was listening to Frank Sinatra coming to work.

Yay. Its Go Time! Work.

No comments: