Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Say hello to my little friend

Man, I feel like I hit the wall. I don't know how many of you out there have taken, or have known anyone who has taken this stuff called Stacker 2 for weight loss. It should be relabeled for insomniacs! The bottle says it contains 500mg of caffeene per tablet. This would be great for anyone out there that want to buzz around and act like a hummingbird for half the day, but Im one of those people that fall asleep with these pills. Caffeene has the effect of a sleeping pill to me. After going to Kristoph's Coffee House I fall asleep from the caffeene levels.

The bottle advises not to drink coffee, soda or teas that may contain caffeene, which would cause Richard Simmons-like hyperactivity in subjects prone to jitters. My side effects have been a decrease in energy, decrease in sexual urges, dry mouth, Tourettes Syndrome, increased irritability, increased anger, light headedness, lethargic reaction times, and indifference.

I've been distracted while answering phones.

No comments: