Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Im back in the saddle again

Yeah, this is good. Online at work, durring work. Feels good. I royally fucked the Panasonic on monday. I moved critical system files to another folder, and like an AmTrack doing a Gloria Half-Gaynor off the tracks, the laptop crashed. After recovering all my programs critical data, I wiped the HDD some 4 times just to reinstall. I admit I was also reloading other computers as well. I had issues with my Sims expansion pack on monday, so I also reinstalled the entire game, minus one expansion pack "The Sims Vacation".

Playing the Superstar Expansion pack was a blast once I actually had it loaded in the eMachine. I spent a long time playing the game, and loved every minute of it. Evelyn has planted the seed in afew new people to get The Sims. It's addictive.

Music listened to today:

Fleetwood Mac - Silver Springs (live)
Dire Straits - So Far Away
Elton John - Sad Songs (Say So Much)
Default - Wasting My Time
Soundgarden - Spoonman
Pat Benetar - Love Is A Battlefield

No comments: