Thursday, May 22, 2003

bored. yup, definitely bored.

No, I still haven't burned that CD of Yolie's yet. I haven't found a keychain that whistles when you loose it. I've kept an eye on the neighbors across the street, their F-150 is still out in the middle of the street with the spare tire still hanging off the retaining bracket. I read Yolie's blog and wonder where along the road of life her brain got damaged. It happened either in the factory, shipping or installation.

Lets see, the dogs are watered, the plants are vaccumed, the grass is dusted and my desk is behaving. I rearranged my motorcycle collection, and dusted my model cars, rearranged my CD's, picked at the mole on my arm, stared at skin cell #3,466,981,198,946 for ten minutes, stare at the wall and turn on the computer. That brings us to this point:

Im bored.

Im also hungry.

Hey, look! The Simpsons are on!

No comments: