Monday, May 26, 2003

Groundskeeper Mike

Can't I get one fucking day to myself that doesn't entail getting a car fixed, going on a family errand, or doing housework? Today was housework day, or more appropirately yard mainentance day. You know, today was one of those days where you woke up, and expected to be doing absolutely nothing, save for the many Memorial Day themed TV marathons.

So, expecting to go and clean up just the back yard, Im almost finished with the back yard when the bomb of "Let's just trim up and clean up the front yard alittle. It will only take like 5 minutes". 5 minutes turned into 25, and Im all covered in dust and debris from the yard. I wanted to stay as clean as possible, cause I didn't want to break any unnessisary sweat. Im wearing my great fitting boxers (Simpsons) that are just so fucking comfortable, they are now clingy and not right feeling. Im gonna have to shower to feel good.

I went to Ivettes party yesterday. Um, sorry to say this Ivette, it was alittle blah. I thought there was going to be more people there than who was there, friend-wise. I was kinda expecting Belen, Jacob, the Grim Reaper, someone. I was surprised to hear that we (Evelyn & Yolie) were the only set of friends invited to the party. Honored, but alittle surprised that there weren't that many more. The food was great, the family were friendly, and all in all, I had fun. Playing poker was fun, even though I came in 3rd. Poor Joe. He lost bad. At least he didn't wager his truck.

Well, to relax, Im listening to some MP3's:

Sugar Ray - Abracadabra
Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
Fluke - Atom Bomb
Metallica - Astronomy
The Chemical Brothers - Galaxy Bounce
Delerium (feat. Aude) - Terra Firma (Lara's Mix)
Grand Theft Audio - We Luv U
Filter - Take my Picture (H&H Mix)

...im expected to help BBQ outside... be back later.

No comments: