Friday, May 30, 2003

Is it me, or is everyone else thankful its Friday?

I shouldn't count my victories just yet. Today was definitely odd waking up. I misread the alarm clock time, and nearly paniced in fear. Thankfully it was my astigmatism acting up. So, today started with a jolt out of bed. I was doing fine up untill I left the house. I remembered to pack the Panasonic with me, but I neglected to tote my cell phone. Right now, its turned on, lying on my bed on Discreet mode. Im pissed cause I realized I left it behind while halfway to work. Well, this sucks cause all my friends numbers are stored in the phone's memory and not mine.

Luckilly, there is only some 6 hours left in the workday for me.

I've been listening to the radio station's collection of songs:

Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight
John Denver - Take Me Home Country Road
Paul McCartney - My Love
Paul McCartney - Maybe Im Amazed
Sawyer Brown - Six Days on the Road
Ronnie Milsap - (There ain't) No Gettin' Over Me

Gotta go. Work in T-7 minutes before showtime...

No comments: