Friday, October 08, 2004

What I would do with $50,000,000
-assuming it is the one lump sum after winning a larger jackpot

  1. Put it all in the bank for safe keeping (duh)
  2. Retain a lawyer (someone will want to sue for something or other)
  3. Pay off all bills, credit cards, charge cards, debtors (duh yet again)
  4. Move away from place of residency (so no one can hit you up for the cash)
  5. QUIT MY JOB AND TELL THEM WHERE TO SHOVE IT (WOOHOO!!!)
  6. Set up trust funds for my niece and nephew for college
  7. Pay off my parents house & cars
  8. Pay off my brother's car, 18 wheeler & boat
  9. Give donations to all the charities I believe in (Animal Rescue, Center for Battered Women, Cancer Research, Red Cross)
  10. Build the house of my dreams
  11. Buy the cars I always wanted and house them in a large garage
  12. Pay off the mortgages of my close friends houses and cars (if tax feasible)
  13. Attend college wherever I want
  14. Take a trip to Alaska, Hawaii, Italy, Rome, Germany, England, and the African Safari
  15. Race cars internationally
  16. Take up photography
  17. Learn the piano

It's a dream for now. Where's my lotto ticket...

No comments: