Friday, October 01, 2004

New place to sit & sip

While searching El Paso for things of interest I found a nice little coffee shop that is worth stopping into. Its small on the inside, but its a warm and inviting place to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee. The place has only been open for about 3 weeks or so, but their layout shows they are gonna expand with some computer terminals. That should be cool for me, I can finally sit and have some coffee while enjoying the internet.

The shop is across the street from Cielo Vista Mall, next to the bowling alley and its called Friendz Cafe. The owner (who was also the server) had told me that the coffee shop will get a new sign soon and some advertising. I contacted one of the salesmen here at work about talking to him about radio advertising so the word will get out about this new place.

I don't think it will ever replace Kristophs as my number one coffee house, but its coming close.

Now if I can only get my damn laptop working again...

No comments: