Tuesday, October 12, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XLIX

I have been thinking about enrolling at UTEP for some classes this coming semester, and I am reeeeeeeeeeealy hoping that this is something offered. Nothing like hands-on education!

Why is it Texas gets all the wierdo's doing something involving our Alamo? Go dry hump the Seattle Space Needle or something...

Worst case of crabs, EVER.

And finally, a throw back to my childhood when cartoons were still squeaky clean and pure, before the days of South Park and Beavis & Butt-head, the shape of things to come was reigned in with an Asthmahound Chihuahua and a cat with no tail, and very little brains. Ren & Stimpy Seasons 1 & 2 are being released to the masses today and I AM getting my copy of these timeless classics.

There is something to be said about SpaCE MaDNesS...

No comments: