Friday, October 29, 2004

I think it sucks

Alliances have been breached and dropped in the past few days and I think it sucks. I know the listeners to the radio station will react in a strange fashion, but there's nothing we are going to do about it. What has been done is done. The break-up was announced to us here at work last week but we had to keep it under wraps until it was more known to the other people in charge. Its going to be strange listening to other people's elements in our station, but since we weren't being treated well after our divorce 4 years ago, I think we are entitled to some good times.

The fact that we don't get carshows, real car shows here in El Paso also sucks. The shows we have are back-yard mechanic built cars which are nice, don't get me wrong. I've got a 1957 Chevy in my back yard too. I want something like a New York Auto Show, or the other types that showcase cars to the public. I hate to think we have to go all the way to either Las Vegas, New York, Chicago or Los Angeles to see these cars. They should do what Chevrolet used to do in the 1940's and caravan their cars across the country in Autoramas.

Be back in a little while guys...

No comments: