Monday, October 18, 2004

Man, where is the year going?

Lets talk in relative terms here. Yes, the Presidential elections are being held in two weeks and one day, but lets also stop and think that there is little less than 2 and a half months left in 2004! Where has all this time gone and why is it we cannot account for it? I blame the tuba.

Its instances like that one that bring me to odd sites and sounds. I want to put this as my cell phone's recorded message. Its very appropriate. I still need to go get the license plates and an oil change taken care of on the Mustang before the end of this month, not to mention catch up on my sanity.

The attack of the idiot newscasters is happening again. I swear she is either not very good at her job, or is going above and beyond the call of stubbornness and rejecting what management tells her. I give up at this point. There's a limit to how much you can take some times, and often times its just easier to admit defeat and take it in the end...

Ouch.

I woke up in a bitter mood cause I have 3 alarm clocks set to wake me up and I didn't hear any of the three. I wasn't late to work, but it would have been nice NOT to have slept on my cell phone all night. I have a Samsung imprint on my ribcage that isn't going away. More rants later, kids.

No comments: