Friday, April 29, 2005

Magic Landing - Like it or lump it

I have been given some new leads as to what happened at Magic Landing so many years ago. I still don't have a timeline of events, but there are some things brewing that I am now directly involved in and will be updating Blank Media with what I have found. I need to verify some accounts of what happened, I am starting to get an idea on what happened in the parks brief, yet memorable history.

I am correct when I say the park opened July 4th 1984.

The deadly rollercoaster now has a name. The Wild Cat stood from 1984-1990, operated from 1984-1985, was dismantled after the accident but NOT DESTROYED, sold to a Mexican amusement park and is still in operation called Montana Rusa. I am somewhat outraged by this.

There were at least three incidents of accidents and mishaps at the park, not including the trains tracks getting washed away a few times. I will save that information for another day. So when people think its strange I think for these things, there are others that follow suit. IM not crazy, IM insane, there's a difference. Insanity is genius gone wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have u gone to vist the park?