Saturday, April 02, 2005

Looking back, I am laughing

Friday was good up to a certain point. See, the morning when I was working was a good one, I had everything done for the weekend and I was ahead of every bill I usually have to pay, so I went to the local KFC/ Taco Bell because I don't know if you know, their new menu of filling items is actually filling! I usually get two soft tacos and a beef and potato burrito, because that's all I need to satisfy my hunger.

It was lunchtime, so the drive-thru was pretty packed, but I was the third car in wait for the order box. I was amazed, the line was going pretty fast, so in no time I was up to order. Now, I know that there are some times that people forget that there is someone at the order box, but I was waiting in front of the order box for five minutes honking, revving the engine, SCREAMING at the box and at the end, I pulled out my car's The Club steering wheel lock and started BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF THE SPEAKER BOX BECAUSE NO ONE WAS TAKING MY ORDER.

There are several dents in the box, thanks to my -- tactful attempt to get a simple fucking order that cost me $3.10, 5 minutes of my life and $0.97 worth of gas. Oh, and by the way, there were seven cars that started backing up behind me. I know that those people were watching me and hopefully laughing.

No comments: