Wednesday, April 13, 2005

OK, I don't know who you are...

You know more than what you are letting on. You are dangling a carrot in front of me, yet when I turn around you are gone, replaced only with a stick and a string. Whomever you are, you know everything I want to know about what happened that night back in the mid 1980's. I remember little, I was still too young to comprehend what I saw. What I post is what little information I have gathered and pieced together. I will never post what you tell me, you have my word as a member of the media. I would like for you to share with me what you know.

I am looking for answers that no one wants to share with me. Once I know the final truth, I can move on and delete those postings and keep going on with Blank Media.

At the risk of having every yahoo under the sun send me crap I don't need, you can contact me at sennheister@yahoo.com.

You read my website often, I know that. I don't care who you are, give a fake name, create an email address to use just for the information I want to know, but contact me. This has been driving me insane for the past 10 years.

No comments: