Monday, April 04, 2005

So I tried it and didn't like it in the long run

Back in November of 2003, I was vacationing in Corpus Christi, Tx when the urge to do something crazy and uncharacteristic of me by going out and getting a body piercing hit. I got a labret the night before I came back home and really was happy with my decision. However, the year and a quarter that I have had it has shown me that there had been more problems with it than I would have liked. Yesterday, I took it off of my lower lip and have the little 16 gauge spike sitting on the shelf in my closet.

Will I get that piercing again? Probably not. It was cool to have, it was (to me) nice to look at, but every so often I would wake up in the morning and be chewing on the butt-end inside my lip. Not a pretty sight, I know.

Next on my list: Tattoo.

No comments: