Monday, April 18, 2005

REVENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD - LAPTOP

No, I don't think I will ever let the old Panasonic rust-in-peace. You see, I went over to CompUSA to look for some computer stuff, mainly Linux compatible webcams, other gadget goodies, and for some reason I turned down one isle and found a portable laptop hard drive case. It takes a laptop hard drive and turns it into a plug and play second hard drive to store data. Realizing I have a spare laptop hard drive, I bought it and took it home.

I opened the package, pulled out the contents, pulled out the old hard drive from the Panasonic and started to piece it together. Then, as if the laptop was refusing to work, even after its been long dead, the hard drive is an older model hard drive, and it was too tall for the application I bought it for. There was nothing I could do. I returned it for a full credit. That damn laptop of mine will not die. It will fight me, kicking and screaming.

No comments: